[tcb] Re: What's it worth?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 11:14:02 -0600

Lonnie:
If you are not interested, I am.  Have been looking for a panel van, and
the earlier the better.  Let me know if you are not going to buy this
van.  In terms of value.  It's really hard to say without looking at
it.  Is it all there?  Is it a walk through, and if not does it have the
divider in place?  Obvious question:  How's the rust?  What part of the
right rear corner is missing?  I would be interested in looking at it if it
is somewhat near; not more than a couple of hundred miles.

If it's pretty well all there without any rust rot it's probably worth
somewhere in the ball park of $2,000-$2,500.  But you just gotta
look.  Missing parts are expensive on this early of a bus if you want to
restore original.  Can you ship some pictures?
Sammie Smith