[tcb] What about painting the fence.(and 67 bus)

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:12:36 -0700 (PDT)

Does painting a fence count for doing something yourself ?The 67 walk through
bus I found out under a huge oak tree has gotten worse.I talked to a man that
comes to this house every weekend.His son in San Antonio owns the bus.He told
me it had been sitting since 96,They were at Canyon Lake and threw a belt on
the way home.He says the motor was running when they parked it.Then out of no
where he asked how much will you pay? I told him ,then come the funny part.He
says ,we been thinking about selling it on ebay or Craigs list.At least he
didn't tell me he was saving it for his grand kids.I called his son in SA and
talked to his wife ,She was thrilled that someone wanted to buy the bus.She
said she would have him call me that night ,but like a red headed tennager ,I'm
still waiting by the phone.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009