[tcb] Re: We're out-sorry

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:59:19 -0700 (PDT)

I've ridden with her. She can follow you and the explosives.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Sharon could make it to Chuck
and Sue's in Athens on thursday.  I don't see why Emily could not learn to
drive a bus in Sharon's!
  About all they would have to do is follow...........

    On Jun 8, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

  Emily already knows how to drive a standard, I just don't know if she could
drive a bus.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:   We could find a couple
"helper drivers"   You could teach Katrina to drive a stick shift and she would
help you drive.
  That would leave more room in Homer for fireworks.

    On Jun 8, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Sharon Chamberlain wrote:

      I?m not that good at driving the camper I can do it for a couple of hours
with no winds but I get tired real fast. Who knows I may try it but I don?t
really think so.