[tcb] Re: Well Duh!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:22:43 -0700 (PDT)

Saturday afternoon would be better. I will contact you later in the week.---mark

Ronnie Hughes <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:That sounds good.  Either one night
this week, or I can come by your place Saturday afternoon before the HVW night
show.  Let me know which would be better for you.  I'm open to either.

Ronnie