[tcb] Re: Weird

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 17:08:30 -0600

Maybe it's because you have a ROCKET arm assembly in there and haven't
gotten it airborne yet. Not made for sea level operation.

:D

G2

On Sun, 17 Jan 2016 15:49:08 -0600
"Ronnie" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "fracdogii" for
DMARC) wrote:

Okay this is getting weird. A few weeks ago the snap spring that
holds the washers in place on the end of the rocket arm assembly
broke and one of the spring washers was busted. #2 end. Today I'm
adjusting the valves and the spring washer is busted again. When I
talked to Kermit the last time he had never heard of one breaking,
now I've found two in less than a month. Any ideas?