[tcb] Webmail sucks

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:57:50 -0600

I have just lost the third long post to the evil that is webmail.
So I will try a digest.

Next year, do what you must, you have to come to Tampa. It is not just the
Bulli Brigade show it is a 4 day VW frenzy.

A meet and greet Thursday night, and an absolute blow out like you have never
seen on Friday night. Kinda like Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.

Steve Chamberlain will wake you up before dawn and make you drive for an hour
without letting you get dressed or even pee.

I counted 121  split window busses at Bulli Brigade. Steve and Sharon won Best
Camper, even without their Coke stuff.

71 busses cruise to the wrong hotel, which is the right hotel but not the right
host hotel, but there will be a huge tear the place up party which I didn't see
because I am hauling a ton of swap meet stuff for Peter and Kirk, who I am
following in a bus with a big loud annoying exhaust leak and they can't find
the right hotel. Right about then I need my foil hat because the voices are
telling me to kill, kill them all.

Then you have to get up early to go to the Bug Jam and you have to make sure to
put time in the schedule for being lost and following other VWs who you don't
realize that they are also lost. The Bug Jam is huge. Lots of swap stuff.

I got Izzy Safari Windows ( the best in the world ), Jan made me buy them. And
he even installed them for me. The exhaust leak is fixed for
now.

Tomorrow I make for Atlanta. I am tired and I wanna go home now.