[tcb] Re: We are moving.

  • From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:06:38 -0600

That is awesome Mark!

Mark Sawyer wrote:
It's on 3/4 of an acre + the electric company right of way across the back of the property gives it the feel of 1 acre. at least nothing will be getting built behind us.

*/"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>/* wrote:

    Nice place. Nice garage. How much land?

    Gotta love realtors though. They used the words "Country living" in a
    listing that states "Annual maintenance fee: $xxx" and the description
    calls the lot it's on "wooded".

    That agent needs to come over here to see "wooded" lots.

    HAHAHA!

http://search.har.com/engine/dispSearch.cfm?mlnum=9749981&class=1&leadid=6&sTYPE=0&backButton=Y