[tcb] Re: We are getting rare

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 17:48:01 -0500

I think that some areas are more "picked over" than others and there are definitely fewer daily drivers.

I counted 7 bugs/buses between Waco and Athens back in June.

The Las Cruces <-> Alamogordo stretch has many air-cooled VWs (at least 5 a day that I counted). That's not including the 200+ VW hording yard in Alamogordo. By comparison, El Paso only had one or two that I saw. (this was last November)

On Aug 7, 2008, at 5:26 PM, Brad Tripp wrote:

either that or your just going blind with age

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Two thousand miles and I see two bugs and a rusty Bay bus in a cow pasture. We are getting more rare by the day.