[tcb] Re: Wanted Dead or Alive

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:27:10 -0800 (PST)

Isn't that the one that was in the shop out on 290 that was in the shop with
your 21 when we stopped to look at it.  I thought the guy said it was on its
way to South America.  I say guy because I am hesitant to call him a mechanic.

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Wanted Dead or Alive
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 7:41 AM

I know I'm already blessed owning 3 Buses but there is just one more I want and
I almost had it and it slipped away from me.  It was abandoned at my former
mechanic's garage.  He told me I could just take it.  Well being
Dudley-Do-Right (or being an idiot) I said no, let's do this the right way.  I
gathered the papers he needed to get a mechanics lien and title and sent them
off to people that help with that sort of thing and before there was a response
he supposedly sold it to some random guy that came by for $1000 without a
title.  The story could be complete B.S. and he could just have it behind his
house storing junk for all I know.  No matter where it is or in what condition,
I WANT THIS BUS!  It's hard for this Bus to go unnoticed if it ever comes out
of hiding, so if you hear of it or you see it, PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE
let me know about it or let the owner you know someone that is interested in
buying it.

Here's some photos:
http://picasaweb.google.com/julie.hey.ho.lets.go/68Camper?authkey=CDHelKferw4#

Julie