[tcb] Re: Waffle Irons and rear kick panels,,,

  • From: Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:29:10 -0500

James,
I pack to much too! Never mind on the kick panels thanks!

Cajun Eskimo

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:31:04 -0700From: james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[tcb] Waffle Irons and rear kick panels,,,To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx never heard
back if y'all still need me to bring these items. Unless I hear back before
bedtime tonight I won't cause I pack too much s*&^% as it is. But if anyone
needs me too I'll be more than happy to bring 'em w/me.I'll check around
10:00pm.James
DAC TCB'59 23 Window Deluxe'73/'77 Westfakia '78 Super Vert