[tcb] Volktoberfest in Mckinney, Texas Saturday September 27th

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 20:41:18 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to remind you that we are 2 weeks away from the 3rd Annual
Volktoberfest hosted by Das Klub. Here's a bit of info about the show.

Saturday September 27th in Downtown Mckinney near the square. The show is
located at the corner of South Tennessee Street and Henry Street. This
event is part of the city's Oktoberfest celebrations. Registration is free
and will begin at 9:30am. Judging will start at noon and the awards will
take place at 1pm. This year we are opening it up to swap meet vendors and
we will have a cool t-shirt for the event. If you are interested in being a
vendor at the swap meet, spots are 10.00.  The awards will be top 20 plus
prizes from the city. Local clubs are doing a club choice awards as well.
This is a great event for the entire family, the downtown square will have
music, vendors, games and even wiener dog races. Check out the website:
http://www.das-klub.com/volktoberfest/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.das-klub.com%2Fvolktoberfest%2F&h=AAQFz5hE0&enc=AZNLp2ljU7fhFr9yuUMSBejEUi7e8zQKy5DTV5mjEt-t2CMy-G8Bb58Cls82CppyVeQ&s=1>

-See you guys soon.
Kate