[tcb] Volksgiving 2013, Nov. 15th-17th

  • From: Kate Jenkins <katejen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 17:31:37 -0600

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know that Das Klub is hosting its annual
"Volksgiving" celebration where we camp out a metroplex park for the
weekend and deep fry a turkey. We are camping out Friday and Saturday night
November 15th-17th at Pilot Knoll Park on Lake Lewisville. All of you guys
are welcome to join us and if you don't want to camp, then feel free to
just join us for the Thanksgiving style Saturday night meal. We ask that
you bring a side if your coming for the meal; it starts around 7pm. We have
a couple of campsites still available and we can park multiple buses/other
vws on them. Its 25.00 a site per night and they have electric. Please let
Kate know if you are interested in a site. You can email me back at
katejen@xxxxxxxxx for more specific questions.
Thanks,
Kate