[tcb] Re: Vanagon Parts - Duncan

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:05:04 -0600

John,

I'm in Austin. The tab on left bracket is broke so it won't lock in the
halfway position. This also makes it difficult to open. The brace to hold it
open is also missing; never did have that but I think it is on the right
side bracket. The bed opens and closes so there is no rush.

A bad back kept me from Bulligras but I am planning to attending the Nac
show. Maybe I could check them out then? Or at the Classic? Again, no
biggie. It's cold and snowing and I won't be doing any work in the garage
until I come out of hibernation.

Thanks for your help and considerations.

Duncan