[tcb] Vanagon CrossCountry to the North

  • From: photofreakk@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 13:54:29 +0000

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to give you a trip update on "2013 Cross-Country, Summer Vanagon
Tour (through 7 states and back)". Made it from Abilene, Tx up to Britt, Iowa
in 2 days and Lennon (the 85 Westy) was cruzin' at sometimes 75mph-i had to
slow him down he was so excited!  We will head further north to MN near Fargo,
ND on Sat.

If you are on facebook and wanna see trip photos, friend me at Sarah R
Strom-Kieschnick or I can send u a personal photo at my email of Lennon at the
Farm!!

Peace to all and happy trails!
Sarah
Sent from somewhere in the woods