[tcb] Re: Vanagon

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

Didn't find anything drasically wrong. some of the internal seals were very
hard from not being used. this is the engine that I bought from Steve Sandlin
out of his 84 Westy. Been sitting for a couple of years. Oh and today is
Wednesday!!!

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  What did you find wrong?
This is the engine that has been in the 84 for a while and removed 2
weeks ago?
The one with the progressing knock?

I have a couple things to do after work today. (is it thursday already?)
I can most likely be over there after 7:00.