[tcb] VW bus,bug,& type 3 projects & parts (Benbrook)

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:09:39 UT

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

VW bus,bug,& type 3 projects & parts
Reply to: sale-303070831@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-03-30, 10:12AM

I have a few project busses,bugs,& type 3's for sale.I also have a ton of
parts.Alot of stuff for early busses.I am parting double cabs,single cabs
kombis,& campers.I have a real nice square back project.There are a few bus
projects as well.I am about to list this stuff on thesamba,but wanted to give
the local guys first shot.It is best to call,as my computer is down right
now.If you email,do not expect a fast response.I do not have any pics right
now,just come & take a look.I can be reached at 817-925-8183

Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/303070831.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/iNGdyZGQsVWZ0NXav5ycAcmcp