[tcb] Re: VW Shows this weekend

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:22:58 -0700 (PDT)

i would love to go cept Bev & I are going to the Mid America Funfest in IL.

Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Saturday, June 2nd, 2007 - the "V-Dubs,
Scooters, and Trucks... Oh, My!!" show - happening at Logan's Roadhouse,
Chili's, Fudd's, and Tinseltown 290 (the Northwest Freeway @ Pinemont in
Houston)
(Rain Date set for Saturday, June 9)
8:00 am - 5:00pm
3 shows - one venue:
V-Dubs, Motorcycles, and Custom Trucks on display
Trophies will be awarded for the top contenders at each of the three shows in
each competitive class, so feel free to BRING IT!!
Registration to show your ride is $15.00 per vehicle
Swap/Vendor Space is $20.00 per space
The raffle is gonna be one of the best you've ever seen!
Proceeds from the show benefit the Gulf Coast Chapter of B.A.C.A. - Bikers
Against Child Abuse.

GUARANTEED THIS IS GONNA BE ONE AWESOME SHOW!!!

If you have any questions or comments about the show, please feel free to call
us @ 832-298-8449 or e-mail us at gekkosaircooled@xxxxxxxxxx Also, if you need
info about nearby hotels, just let us know and we'll get that information to
you pronto.

This show is sponsored and coordinated by Gekko's Aircooled Services, Houston.
All proceeds from the show benefit the Gulf Coast Chapter of B.A.C.A. - Bikers
Against Child Abuse. Get more info about B.A.C.A. at http://www.bacausa.com.
B.A.C.A. is a 501c3 non-profit organization and your registration and raffle
donations are tax-deductible.

If really you wanna go on a bus adventure then go to this:

June 02, 2007 - June 03, 2007 - Mid America Motorworks VW Funfest - Effingham,
Illinois
Over 1000 Air-Cooled VW's cruise to Central Illinois for the Annual event.
Features tech seminars, swap meet, museum,

bargain and product mall, road tour, special events for the ladies and kids and
much more.

Go to http://www.800luvbugg.com/shop?category=1.183 for complete details!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"