[tcb] Re: VW Bus Sighting

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 06:25:50 -0800 (PST)

What do you mean towing it?  Are you infering that a split window bus would not
run well enough to do the job on its own?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:          The 1974 movie "Harry &
Tonto" was on AMC this AM while I was getting ready for work.   Art Carney
caught a ride with a guy in a split window bus.  Pretty neat camera angle
through the front windshields as they were talking & driving.  I guess they
were towing it because the scenes through the side windows looked real and were
moving.

  I know we had a string a few months ago on VW bus sightings in movies.
Didn't remember this one being mentioned.

  Ronnie

http://mail.yahoo.com