[tcb] Re: VOSA Oktoberfest is coming ~ October 20th and 21st !

  • From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:35:01 -0500

What are the get-together plans? Sat? Sun? The Harvest Classic is Friday & Saturday. http://www.harvestclassic.org/ I missed the VOSA show last year. Well, actually I saw everyone returning to Boerne from Luckenbach last year on the flipside of the VOSA cruise. I was PO'ed I missed everyone in Luckenbach and too beat on Sunday for the show. . .6am to 10pm kinda wears you out on a bike. Really want to try to catch-up with everyone this year.

Peter: would you mind posting or pmailing your address for directions?

Who else is going? Com'on, fess up with plans.

Test your celebrity IQ.  Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes! http://club.live.com/red_carpet_reveal.aspx?icid=redcarpet_hotmailtextlink2