[tcb] Trouble in the OT worlds

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 02:55:24 -0500

While watching Animal House, Cindy placed me on "Triple Secret Suspension."

Huh!
----------------------------
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077975/quotes?qt=qt0479922

[Clorette has just passed out]
Larry's evil conscience: Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits,
squeeze her buns. You know she wants it.
Larry's good conscience: For shame! Lawrence, I'm surprised at you!
Larry's evil conscience: Aw, don't listen to that jack-off. Look at those
gazongas. You'll never get a better chance.
Larry's good conscience: If you lay one finger on that poor sweet helpless
girl, you'll despise yourself forever... I'm proud of you, Lawrence.
Larry's evil conscience: You homo.