[tcb] Re: Trip Report T at the P (short)

  • From: VWTOO@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:10:24 EDT

Me too, but I'm trying to figure out why I am so tired.  Yes, it was a fun
weekend.  I was thinking on the way home, how many police depts. in the US of
A,
 would allow a bunch of  VW bus people to camp on restricted city property,
party all night, and basically have the run of the property.
Maybe they felt safer with us in one area where they could watch us.  They
probably heard that Dennis was back in  town.
Brent
Have a good trip home,everyone.  Especially Dennis