[tcb] Re: Transporters nowhere near the point?

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 16:55:50 -0500

I'm in.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robb" <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 2:42 PM
Subject: [tcb] Transporters nowhere near the point?

Not knowing where plans are going for next years "not transporters" and thinking along the lines of nobody will be able to fill Paul's shoes, does Morgan's point really want us, etc. we bantered around the idea of that weekend in the future doing a simpler campout deal at the park in Mexia that a lot of us camp at regularly.

They have restrooms, showers, 9 cabins and several non cabin elec water sites, swimming area, plenty of fishing, tons of non electric space, grills, fire pits, etc. best part is we can reserve the whole park for what would equate to 15-20 per night per bus, or less depending on turnout. we can pay as we arrive, no upfront cost, no deposit to reserve. No park ninjas. Centrally located.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone

-----
No virus found in this message.