[tcb] Re: Trailer Queen to the rescue

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:26:09 -0800 (PST)

No, but you guys are welcome to stop over in Nacogdoches and we can discuss
trailer jokes.  Steve gave me lots of em in Ft. Worth a week ago cause I hauled
the panel van to the Ft. Worth show.  Well, at least it got home without
throwing a rod through the case.

coocoo@xxxxxxx wrote:  More and more I may be taking Murray on a trailer, but
it ends up rescuing someone else. Lucky, Steve called when we were just leaving
I-10 and heading North towards Montgomery and Birmingham. We talked about the
out of the way factor and left it up to a coin toss as to whether we would add
5 hours to our trip. heads we go help, tails we go home. It came up tails, but
we came to help anyway. As Dan siad, "It IS Steve and Sharon."

So the Coke Bus is on the trailer, we ate at a pretty good diner and we are
going as far as Lafayette. Steve and Sharon got us rooms at a Marriott.

Anybody got any snotty trailer remarks?