[tcb] Too freakin' cold!

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:45:17 -0600

My shop is too big and drafty for my 6 ton central heat to keep up. I worked on
Murray yesterday and with the heat blasting for hours it got all the way to 51
degrees!

Last year I had to hang a big canvas dropcloth and cut the room in half to get
the heat up. That is my plan for today.

In the morning I bought a wrapped up sandwich at the grocery store and left it
in the truck for lunch and when I went to get it a couple of hours later, swear
to God it was frozen.

But, to balance out pain and pleasure, Jan and I watched a pair of bald eagles
from our living room windows. They were gliding back and forth for about 10
minutes. They like it cold.