[tcb] Re: Too chilly?

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 10:50:34 -0600

I'm a princess and I lay an old comforter on the ground when it is cold out and I'm working on Donner.

Thanks for the answer Sammie.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 4, 2010, at 10:30 AM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Only if the concrete is too cold for you to lay on! The technical answer question to your question is NO. But the practical answer to your question is YES. I ain't getting out there and adjusting valves on no bus when it's 20 degrees and snowing. Course Denis is probably out there adjusting the valves on Murray right now cause he heard you are supposed to adjust the valves COLD, so he only adjusts them when it is snowing and 10 degrees in Springdale. Stay warm Julie!