[tcb] Re: Tonight at 7:00 on TLC - VW Bus

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:09:16 -0500

Well do u want my opinion?

I think that the VW logo should allways be on the front, just get creative with the logo if u don't like the OG kind, just like Andrew in Poteau,OK. did...

They should have gotten more creative with the wheels, like maybe little VW emblems on them in some way.

But really I would ride in it. Then store it in the garage and not drive it, I would have to get a special trailer to haul it to shows.

I love Homer the way he is. So what if he's not perfect, he's road worthy. I have had better times in that bus than any other vehicle in the world.

Smile It's Friday!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 13, 2008, at 10:11 AM, a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The only thing I liked about it was it is still on the road and in the US!