[tcb] Re: To all you engine builders

  • From: Will <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:33:31 -0500

The most important thing to look at is what do you have now.

 You can rebuild for much less than 2k but again it depends on what you're
starting with.

Rebuild the heads polish the crank or turn it if necessary.  First get it to a
builder or shop who can assess what you have.

If you have to go with 90.5s and forget the 88s
The machine  work for that would be about 100 bucks.