[tcb] Re: Titling a buggy update

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:18:22 -0600

I have previously asked Greg from Texas Manx Club about the change in
registration of Kit cars etc. It does not directly affect buses however it
could down the line somewhere. If you are interested read on and if you are
really interested he sent me a pdf of the TxDOT Motor Vehicle Title Manual,
PM me and I will forward to you. if you are not interested just delete and
go on.