[tcb] Re: This only a test.

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:23:23 -0500

10-4 over and out

it works for me good buddy> From: nilraps@xxxxxxxxx> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: This only a test.> Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:17:22 -0500> >
COX here in NWA is working fine.> > David> > -----Original Message-----> From:
tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf> Of Gerald
V. Livingston II> Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:04 PM> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Denis Dodson> Subject: [tcb] Re: This only a test.> > Denis says he isn't
getting the messages.> > I would have suggested Cox has gone AWOL and started
blocking messages > from freelists ... but ...> > He also says Sammie emailed
him and said he had some messages bounce.> > Sammie is sbcglobal.> > Is anyone
else using Cox or sbcglobal actually GETTING the messages from > the list?> >
Kyle in Groves? (sbcglobal)> > (Denis, I've cc:'d you on this so you should get
TWO copies if the list > starts working.)> > > Denis Dodson wrote:> >
Beeeeeep.> > >
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008