[tcb] Re: Things I did this weekend

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:17:45 -0400

Didn't do anything bus related, but went to the Star Wars concert last night(I
know geek!!!) and it was awesome.  Summed up all 6 movies in 2 hours of the
best music.  And everything was narrarated by Anthony Daniels.  For those who
don't know...he played C-3PO in all 6.  He is the only actor to be in all 6
movies.  Woo Hoo.  Next up is Transiberian Orchestra.