[tcb] The weekend

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:00:39 +0000

Sounds like everyone had a great time at Psycoblooie. Wish we could have been
there. Emily and I had tenatively made plans to be there until she fell off the
entire leg between her hip and knee was more colors than a rainbow. black,
blue, red, yellow, looked nasty and painful. I don't think she could of sat in
the Vanagon for the entire trip. So, we spent the weekend at the house. I
mainly worked in the garage on the new project (Emily's  new toy) She can tell
everyone what it is. It is VW related! Also did yard work, put up a new ceiling
fan over my work bench in the garage and generally tried to kill a few brain
cells. We are already planning for T&P and are planning on making Psycoblooie
next year. I don't care if I have to fly up there and rent something, we are
going to be there.

Mark & Em.