[tcb] Re: The hits just keep on coming or the cruise at The Last Dance

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:48:26 -0500

I am in. Sounds like an afternoon.

-----Original Message----- From: singlecabboy
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:39 PM
To: tcb
Subject: [tcb] The hits just keep on coming or the cruise at The Last Dance

There is a cool venue in Belton on Nolan Creek.There are two restraunts on the creek and several within walking distance..www.theginatnolancreek.com and www.coronasmexicanrestaurant.com. Both are excellent and a great atmosphere .We will have reserved parking for our buses on the creek.I am so excitted about them allowing us to do this .Look up the sites and see what you think.The cruise will be 7.9 miles and will travel across the Belton Damn.Talk about photo opps...
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October  ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas