[tcb] Re: The engine is still not in.

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 12:01:31 -0600

I did not remove the flywheel or install a new clutch. I probably should have
except that I have no problems in there, so I didn't do that or replace the
seal. So all the parts that are on the engine are unchanged. If the splines on
the tranny do not match up and will not allow mating, then I'm just screwed.