[tcb] Re: The Classic, Wildflowers & Parts

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:57:46 -0500

Will they attach to my foil hat? Will it generate enough power to make my hat a transmitter and not just a reciever?, 'Cuz if I could transmit and get close enough to Bush if I hid near his ranch in Crawford, I could make him appoint me DRUG CZAR! How cool would that be, I could finally get my hands on the good stuff and lots of it!.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>