[tcb] Re: Thank you!!!

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 08:01:53 -0800 (PST)

Way Cool, 3 cars wide and 22 feet deep.

sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  The garage rocks:  Do you
mean as it is way cool; or that it is poorly constructed?

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:           The house is great. Love the
front porch (Dee is going to be jealous). I think we could put 8-10 buses on
the driveway for local camping .....:) or the crawfish boil...
  Tin roofs are so cool when it rains......
  The garage rocks.......

  Trey