[tcb] Re: Texas VW Classic Club Coalition

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 08:50:37 -0600

I'm in.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Chamberlain
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 6:09 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Texas VW Classic Club Coalition

  TCB,
  We are currently preparing for our tenth anniversary of the Texas VW Classic
in Fredericksburg. The success of the show is due in large part to the
participation and support of the Club Coalition. We are glad TCB is involved in
the coalition and appreciate all the support. We are planning for the biggest
and best show yet and want to make sure TCB is still in. There is not a rush on
the annual fee however we want to make sure TCB is represented on the T-shirt.
We are currently working on the design and it will represent every kind of
vintage VW no matter what your preference. Please confirm with us as soon as
possible. Thanks again for all your support.
  Regards,
    Steve R. Chamberlain
       Texas VW Classic
       6917 Alexandria Ct.