[tcb] Re: Texas Classic, "People's Choice" ballot?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:09:41 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Towbar attached. Looks kinda funny when I drive it around town like that
but I got tired of taking it off.

I'm spending today cleaning the Rivi and the "rolling tool box/garbage can"
(Chevy). Also in the pocess of measuring the garage for new lumber. It
looked like a 4 VW garage when I eyeballed it but the tape says 24'x14'
inside. I think I'll be "growing" it a bit as I rebuild it.

See ya Friday some time. I have to work Thursday until midnight.

G2