[tcb] Texas Classic Camping Help

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:08:18 -0500

For anyone camping at the Texas Classic please be on the lookout for our
new friends from the UK. Their names are Gary & Gwen and they run a VW
camper rental business in the UK called Gee Bees V Dubs. They are planning
on camping at the show so i am bringing extra tent, bedding etc but it
would be nice to invite them for a meal at your camp. It is always a
challenge to long distance camp like that, I know as we did it at European
Bug-In so please show them our Texas hospitality (might not hurt to have a
friend when you travel to UK). Thanks,

Steve & Sharon