[tcb] Re: T@P pro am

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texas Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:32:32 -0500

I'm out this year fellows, I wish you guy's the best.

Eskimo

From: sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: T@P pro am
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:27:13 -0500

   I would like a two man scramble but I think that it would be more even
competition if we could do three or four man. I guess what ever works best to
even out the teams.It would be nice if we can have 9-12 players.I think that
there were nine that expressed interest.Eight or ten players would be just
right for a two man.
   The players can pay at the club house and then we can do our own thing.
I may be coming in on Thur night but I won't know untill it's time to leave.If
Sue works Fri. I'll come down Thur. I have a bunch of homemade salsa that I'm
sure can be used.That being said If I come down Thur. I'll supply chips and
salsa.

oleblue