[tcb] Re: T@P 4

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:52:43 -0700 (PDT)

Comeing north on I 35 ,I would take the loop 121 exit
to the west , go all the way around 121 till you get
to 439 (high school on the left ) take a left on 439
go a mile or so and you will see a sign that says
belton dam ,go to the right arcoss the dam keep going
3 miles or so till you pass the fire station on the
left , take the first left at the cross roads  go
straight on that road in to the park.
--- Edward Aragon <edwarda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My family and I,will leave Round Rock about 9 ish.I
> am towing my bus so I
> will take my time.Should hit the campgrounds around
> 11 ish.Paul I would like
> diections since it has been a year I have been up
> there.
>
> Edward Aragon

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone