[tcb] Re: TCB's support of TX Classic

  • From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:34:23 -0500

I'd rather tickle you.

NOT!
Duncan

-------- Original message --------
From: Robb <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
Date:03/30/2014  6:23 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: TCB's support of TX Classic

Try to nudge me Monday and I'll kick in some.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 29, 2014, at 3:50 AM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Plagerizing Robb's post to the DAC because he sez it so well:
"Every year most of us, by chapter, put in 100 bux per chapter to make the T
shirts possible, as part of the "Texas Club Coalition".

It's a good cause and a GREAT show!"

I will again be collecting on behalf of the TCB.

As most of you know, I am now retired and have to be a bit more consciencious
of funds. I can contribute $10.

Truly, I would like to see more participation from our members and keep the
contributions to $5 each. Is this possible? Do we have enough active members
willing to participate to achieve this goal?

$5 = 18 more contributions
$10 = 9 more contributions
$20 = 4 1/2 contributions

Please send PAYPAL contributions to me at whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx. I will post
a compilation of contributors to the list once we reach the $100 goal.

I sure would like to see the legacy of the TCB continue on behalf of it's
founding father: Dan Martin. If we do not reach our goal, I will refund all
contributions and inform Steve that we, the TCB members, are no longer
supporting the TX VW Classic. Please don't let this happen.

Duncan