[tcb] Re: TCB contributers to The Classic

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:34:35 -0500

Duncan, you didn't collect the cash from me because I had also told Ronnie
that Rusty gave me $10. I had his & mine to give Ronnie. I will paypal it
to Ronnie. Thanks to both of you. And the cook out and sausage and
cheesecake and homemade wine and all the fun VW people and everything else
was great. I just sometimes feel guilty when I enjoy the good life thinking
of all those poor souls out there that don't have a VW bus.

                  Steve