[tcb] Re: TCB Christmas party

  • From: jki7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:14:29 -0500

 Chris:

Tina and I are good for your date.

Jack Kirsch

I have not received to many reply's to the idea of a TCB xmas party, I think
maybe last years stomach bug has scared everyone away!

?

Last year we had a good Houstonian turn out, please let me know if you can make
it this year so we can plan for it.

?

I understand it is hard to plan non-family events during the holidays but we
did enjoy all of the company last year and would love to see everyone?again. If
we don't get many reply's for this party, maybe we will try to have a saint
Patrick's day party or something?instead.

?

Happy Busing!

?

Cajun Eskimo

?

Reminder: Saturday the 8th of December around 3-4 pm. We are in Houston (HWY
290 & Barker Cypress)

Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 07:57:14 -0800
From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that date for Emily and I will work. we will be there with santa hats
on. (I've been told not to wear bells anymore).

Eskimeaux Man <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

?
Folks,
?
Jenn and I were kicking around the idea of another TCB Christmas party " The
second annual TCB Eskimeaux Xmas party" or "SATCBEXP" but I wanted to check to
see if anyone would be interested. My thoughts were of having it on Saturday
the 8th of December around 3-4 pm so the kids can be there and having a "bus/VW
type gift exchange". For those that don't know our igloo is located around 290
barker cypress in the hood of Coles Crossing. Please let me know what you think
about the idea, and if desired I will work out more details.
?
?
Eskimeaux Family?

You keep typing, we keep giving. Download Messenger and join the i Initiative
now. Join in!

http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003