[tcb] Re: Stub Axle replacement-67

  • From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:07:16 +0000

I've done that too.  Usually I replace the cap as well.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Wuzmop@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 18:27:32
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Stub Axle replacement-67

Can anybody point me in the right direction on how to replace it? I know
nothing about redux boxes, but have been so far as replacing my axle seals. For
that matter, does anybody have one they would part with?

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.