[tcb] Re: Splitty rear cargo hatch hinges?

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:23:45 -0400

Thanks, Peter. I think I have it taken care of. Apparently these hinges are the
same a squareback hinges. I've got a guy here in town that will be able to take
care of it.

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:52:56
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Splitty rear cargo hatch hinges?

Does anybody have a set of these they would be willing to part with? Are bays
the same? It's a 67 splitty. One of the kids closed the garage door and the
hatch was open, now the hinges are bent to the point the hatch won't close.
Crap. Even if someone has a set I can borrow to use as a comparison to beat
mine
back into shape.

AOL
at  <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000437> AOL.com.