[tcb] Re: Spent 3 days in the San Fransico (touristy downtown area) did not

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 17:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

I knew I would leave some Austonians out;  which reminds me;  Dan, could we
ever post all of the members names, busses, ph #s etc somewhere so we could
download it and keep track of where everyone is.  How many members we have 80+?
 I hate to bring it up, but a TCB website for members only????????????

j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Oh, and just because I'm in NORTH
Austin, it doesn't count? You dang South
Austin peoples. . ..

;)

Duncan