[tcb] So. . .Two steps forward, three back

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 20:58:25 -0500

I go out to drill a hole. Right? A simple, 3/8" hole.

First, I gotta charge the drill's battery. Oh, sure I have an electric drill
but it'll take longer to find it than to charge the battery. Okay, the
battery is finally charged, now where are those sharp drill bits? Ah. .
.found them. Drill the hole. Oops, hard steel. Where's the cutting oil? It's
around here somewhere. Okay, ready. Done. Put the bit back. Whoops. Drill
bit case falls apart. A project for another day, especially because the part
to repair it is in a drawer that is going to fall apart at any minute.
Where's that vacuum at? Oh, just use an oil soaked rag.

To do: find electric drill, sharpen drill bits, repair drill bit case, find
garege vac, remember why I drilled hole.

Yes, I know it's all because I should have been drilling a #8 hole.