[tcb] Re: Snow and Ice

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:17:05 -0600

We're ruffing it also. Our cable and internet has been down since 1:00am and is still down. I ran to the office and grabbed an ATT aircard because I was having withdrawals.

sammie smith wrote:
Yep, old is right! We got what appears to be about 6" in Nac. Biggest snowfall I have ever seen here and we lost our power about 7:00am. I am at the office so I can charge up some electronic devices and get on the computer. Being without power stinks and it sure gets cold in the house with only a fireplace to keep the whole house warm.

        From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx
        </mc/compose?to=whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
        Subject: [tcb] Snow and Ice
        To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx </mc/compose?to=tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
        Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010, 11:15 PM

        There was ice on my windshield but did you guys and gals in
        http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/