[tcb] Sharon & Steve camping in Tulsa

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 07:10:53 -0500

We're going to Tulsa with Dennis and Claudia, don't know who else is going,
camping out somewhere up there, does anyone know of a good park? It should
be nice and cool this time of year. Is Keystone State Park near Tulsa? We
went to this show last year for the first time but we took the vert, we
towed it- Steve was working, really nice people, about 100 cars.

  _____