[tcb] Re: Shameless Plea for Help @ Classic

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:07:03 -0500

Cider? The brand foe this trip is "K". Kat knows all about K. Get a bunch because they are small and strong enough that I walk away and then can't find it, so I need more.

You are going to have too many helpers by the time you get started.

----- Original Message ----- From: "j duncan" <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>